Monday 13 April 2015

The War has ended.

I'm by no means safe now. The Fears aren't defeated, just momentarily inconvenienced. I've merely managed to buy myself some breathing room.
It is almost time
The question still looms. What do I do now? It seems like I don't have a choice. If I want to complete my mission there's no choice but to end The Muffin Man's life, but I can't do that. I can't kill Muffin. He's my friend and my ally. I can't take the life of my friend and ally just to fulfill this mission.
As you babble, my plan is nearing completion
This mission is bigger than me, bigger than Muffin... From what I've been told it'll change the balance of the world itself. I can't just abandon it because of one person, but I can't kill Muffin.
The last threat has fallen.
I don't know what to do.
Luckily for you I do.

Sleep Well Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment