Sunday 12 April 2015

The Ruins

Hey, it's Harold.

Amanda is sleeping, but she told me to post up an account of the fight with The Archangel that took place in The Empty City ruins.

I don't really use these blog things. Never really seen the point of recording anything for public consumption, but she was adamant that I tell you what happened. She should have had The Muffin Man write this, but apparently he's too busy seeing to his sister and the war clean up. The war is pretty much over. Spider-Girl, Muffin and pretty much everyone else are easily dealing with the few servants still fighting. There's no sign of the dove and it's assumed he just vanished somewhere. The rest of the nests are expected to piss off sooner or later. As such I don't really have much to do. I will miss the power boost I was getting from this war.

Anyway right, supposed to be telling you about the fight with The Archangel. Not really much to tell...

When we got that Bastard into The Empty City he turned back to Faceless and tried taunting both of us, me for failing to ever kill Faceless myself and I didn't really listen to anymore of that. I hate The Fears. I hate The Faceless Bastard. There were both of them standing in front of me. I didn't want to waste time talking so I started The Fight. The Brute slammed into him like a freight train and he barely managed to hold his ground, but Muffin took the cue to provide support and would hammer blow The Archangel anytime he started to regain his balance allowing The Brute to lay into him with impunity. After a short time he started trying to flee through The Ruins knowing he couldn't win. He managed to get the knife out, but you can't teleport out of the city even in it's dead form. He was trying to get to Doors, but we kept him away from them and any chance we took we'd strike at him. Muffin mostly attempted to trip him up or slow him down so The Brute could get hits in since only The Brute would be able to do any real damage. After a short time his form began to shift as Faceless took too much damage. He tried to appeal to my emotions, by becoming members of my family. It didn't work I just set The Brute loose. The Brute doesn't have loved ones and he had no qualms about killing some random humans. The Archangel didn't put up much of a fight in the end. I don't think he really could. I think taking the form of a dead person limits his powers to a degree. Eventually The Brute crushed him destroying his material form and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment