Thursday 2 April 2015

Gone to ground.

I've always liked that term and I don't really know why.

Anyway finding The Wooden Girl or Ariadne will be difficult since both have of course gone into hiding what with The Fears all turned against them now. So, with no easy way to find them we instead found the thing they'd be after. We met up with The Muffin Man, Dr. Malice and Portnoy and informed them of the situation.

That situation being The Wooden Girl will eventually have to come after The Muffin Man and so if we stay by him we'll eventually run into her.

The Muffin Man pointed out that this is the reverse of an earlier situation. He attempted to use me as bait earlier and now I'm using him as bait. Life's kind of funny that way too bad I'm not really in the mood for a joke. Harold and Muffin seem a little anxious about each other and I suppose that's understandable. Even ignoring what both have done in the past on their own, they were enemies when The Fears were trying to kill Muffin and his group. Muffin in fact is unintentionally responsible for freeing Harold, having broken the seal The fears had put on his containment suit, during a fight.

Also I haven't really mentioned The Grotesque much. He hasn't really been doing much. I guess even he's realized that after Lisa's death there's not much else that can really bother me. Even that whole Is this the real world thing isn't bothersome to me now. It's a happy thought in fact. Perhaps someday I'll wake up and all of this will be over. Lisa won't have been dead she'll have never existed. Which is better I suppose.

So yeah the point is we're hanging around Muffin for now until The Wooden Girl or Ariadne show their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment