Sunday 19 April 2015

Dead

Hey, it's Amanda. I'd say I'm still alive, but I guess I'm not. I'm dead, huh?

Kind of a bummer... I wasn't in my right mind and I still have a little trouble focusing myself, but Portnoy's presence is... helping me. I can keep my thoughts together as long as he's nearby. The Quest isn't over. I'm dead and I can't leave here, but this is where I'm supposed to be. Those gates are here somewhere. We're going to find them and use the key and then this will be over... and I'll still be dead.

This will be over and Muffin, Lisa and I will still be dead. Will we still be here? I don't know. I haven't found Lisa. I haven't looked. I couldn't before Portnoy and the others arrived and I don't want to now. I don't want to see her like this. Muffin is of course here with me as Harold said. All those killed by The Pocket watch and used to make the key are here. The Liar is here too, but she's a special case. The entirety of The Shard that makes up the liar is contained in the pocket watch now. I don't know what will happen to her when the key is used. I don't know what will happen to any of them... us? I'm one of them too? The pocket watch killed me to get The Dying Man's essence. Who knows what will happen to us when The Key is used. I guess it doesn't matter. Can't get much worse than dead. I can type cause I'm being carried at the moment. Harold is carrying me. Apparently I'm very light now that I'm dead.

We're going to find those gates, use the key and make a better world for people who aren't already dead.

Who knows maybe things will even get better for us dead people.

... I don't want to Jinx anything, but I'm a little surprised The Archangel hasn't shown up to try and stop us yet. I mean we're in The Archangel's domain or debatably in The Archangel itself.

I mean obviously I hope he doesn't try to stop us, but I'm expecting he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment