Thursday 16 April 2015

Harold again. There's been a development apparently. With Amanda dead, Muffin dead and the war over everyone was just sort of leaving. Even The Ordeal were leaving. Apparently deciding after this little war there current location was no longer safe and so they were moving on to somewhere new. It was me, Ariadne, Dr. Malice and Portnoy left. We were debating about what to do with The Pocket Watch. Ariadne wanted to take it so she could try to carry out the plan anyway. Dr. Malice didn't trust her and frankly neither did I. Portnoy was being quiet. I don't like him much. He's never really done anything to me specifically I guess, but he was there with Faceless during my final fight with him and I can't get the idea out of my head that he's somehow my enemy.

Eventually Ariadne convinced us it was the only chance and we were preparing to hand over The Pocket Watch, when Portnoy spoke.

"This isn't over. We need to find Amanda," he said.

"We know where she is, Portnoy. She's in the ground," Dr Malice responded.

Portnoy shook his head, "No that's where her body is. We need to go to where she is," he replied cryptically.

"and where's that?" I asked to which he responded,

"Where all Dead people go,"

There was a bright light then and when we awoke we were in a nightmare world. A vast expanse filled with nothing, but corpses laying on the ground. The sky above was an empty black that sucked at the eyes. Portnoy seemed unaffected, but the rest of us were reeling from the sudden change and the hellish land around us. He moved purposely ahead. We tried to follow him, but Dr. Malice stepped on a corpse's finger and the corpse screamed and grabbed at him with another hand. All the corpses began screaming and writhing and by the time we managed to overcome the shock from this development, Portnoy had gone. I tried to summon, The Brute. Hoping to get out of here, but I can't feel him anymore. It's like being disconnected from your hand. I feel a terrible numbness in my... I don't even know. Dr. Malice doesn't seem to be able to leave his body either. Ariadne's staff still works, but she can't open a path to the Screaming Tower, none of us can. The three of us are trapped here in the land of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment