Monday 20 April 2015

Pearly Gates

Eventually the area around us began to change from a corpse filled wasteland to an area more similar to common depictions of heaven and the area I saw in my dreams. I was feeling better and I'm walking now. Everyone, but Portnoy and I are starting to feel weak though. So, we took a rest on the edge of the more heavenly area. We should be able to reach the gates by tomorrow if everyone is feeling more rested.

I'm remembering the dreams I had and I remember there was that one where I was at the gates... Something attacked me. As a result I'm fairly sure that something is going to go wrong when we get to the gates. Portnoy agrees to me.

I hope that this world just makes the others more tired and doesn't actually sap their strength. I'm going to need them at full strength when we reach the gates.

I'm pretty sure that's when The Archangel will make his move. I wonder what form he takes in his own domain?


No comments:

Post a Comment