Saturday 4 April 2015

Stupid stupid Amanda.

As important as it is to me to tell you guys things there are times when probably I shouldn't make information widely available on the internet.

I mean The Archangel!Faceless already commented on my blog so It's not like they didn't know it existed.

The Fears know that The Wooden Girl is going to come after Muffin as well and so now they're trying to kill him. The idea being of course if he's dead, the key is unfinishable and they've stopped The Wooden Girl and me and of course like us they're also hoping The Wooden Girl will show up. Especially since The Muffin Man is now the only source of both The Empty City and The Rake. Since The Rake is dead and The Second apparently went on a killing spree of all of his servants.

Luckily for us The Muffin Man is of course ridiculously difficult to kill and Harold, Dr. Malice and Portnoy are also still here to help keep us alive. Also luckily The Fears are being a lot more subtle than they have otherwise been so far and have not attempted simply blowing this place up or attacking en masse. Though we have made plans for both those eventualities.

Either way with all the attention currently focused here it would be suicidal for The Wooden Girl or Ariadne to show up no matter how much they want Muffin Man so, it seems like this plan is a bust and yet we're still stuck here, because now we need to keep Muffin alive.

It is entirely possible that The Fears merely reached this conclusion logically as we did and that it had nothing to do with me posting about it on my blog, but either way it was still stupid of me and I will unfortunately be withholding information in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment