Monday 30 March 2015

Vengeance

It's been a while since I've posted anything and I hope you'll understand why. A lot has happened though and I should fill you in. We got to the hospital, Harold and I. What The Grotesque showed me turned out to be true. We arrived to find that Lisa had apparently passed away in the night. According to the doctor's her heart had just stopped. Now it's technically possible that The Rake had nothing to do with this. That is entirely possible. It's also not true. I know it... I know it in my heart and what happened later confirmed it.

I spent a day or so, just sitting around mourning and wondering what would happen to Lisa. I don't know if she has any family and she never had any real identification on her. I know her real name, but we checked her into the hospital initially as Lisa Siles and never really remembered to correct that, besides doing so would likely raise all kinds of questions.

Actually a rather humorous question popped into my head at one point. Amid all the heartbroken, depressed sobbing sometimes you get a few moments where something that's just absurd occurs and you have to laugh in between tears. In my case it was that despite being brought in with no identification and no money, the hospital didn't seem to care. I mean I have identification and a healthcare card so I wouldn't be a problem, but why did they continue caring for Lisa without cost. I did eventually get an answer to that and that's what I'm getting around to.

I kept myself to myself and Harold was nice enough to stay with me and so he was there when I made the decision to get revenge. I wasn't entirely sure how at the time, but I figured I had a Fear on my side so sure let's go fuck up The Rake to get revenge for Lisa. It was a stupid plan and probably would have been the end of my story very quickly if it wasn't for the fact someone was listening. As Harold tried to talk me down and explain that while The Brute is powerful it's not actually powerful enough to go toe to toe with any of the established Fears someone came and informed us they were and were willing to help.

That person being The Second.

See as I said I got an answer to my earlier question. After Archangel!Faceless injured Lisa, The Second got pissed and essentially broke off from the little alliance that had been arrayed against me. He had pulled some strings to get Lisa proper care and had covered the medical bills. At that time he still sought my death, but he didn't want Lisa hurt because of it. However with The Wooden Girl's betrayal I wasn't even a threat anymore and The Second had no personal desire for my death. However now that The Rake has killed Lisa The Second has a personal desire for The Rake's death and unfortunately this desire is not shared entirely by his other half who is apparently the same half kind of? The Slender Man basically gave him free reign to do what he wants, but with no help from his alternate self. A fact that The Slender Man has made sure everyone else in the Fear community knows. Therefore if The Second does attack The Rake it will apparently not be seen as a fight between The Slender Man and The Rake, but more like as if one of The Slender Man's agents just got it in his head one day to try and kill The Rake. The Slender Man will probably have to make some amends, but otherwise nothing would happen.

Basically with this scenario The Second had no chance. He has only about half of his normal power, a small group of Proxies with a grudge and that's it. However he feels working with Harold would at least give him a shot and so he is essentially enlisting Harold's help and by extension my help to kill The Rake.

Harold was much more on board with the idea now and we spent the rest of that day making plans.

I'd tell you the rest of what happened now, but I'm not really over Lisa's death and I doubt I ever will be and I don't feel well. I think I need a bit of rest. There's more to do soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment