Wednesday 25 March 2015

My greatest Nightmare

I had another grotesque Nightmare. It took me a while to gather up the courage to write anything afterwards. I woke up at 8:00 AM or so from my nightmare and just stayed in bed until now (Almost 1:00 PM) before I managed to bring myself to write anything or even get out of bed. It's stupid as every second I wait is more time before I find out what happened to Lisa... What really happened anyway...

That was what The Nightmare was. The Grotesque appeared in my dream and he was smiling.

"I see you're back in our world. That's good news for me. Couldn't mess with your dreams while you were in the city and I've greatly enjoyed our sessions. Today... or Tonight I should say I have something special for you. Let me answer the question currently on your mind. Then I was in the hospital. I was at Lisa's bedside. There were a bunch of Doctors standing around and Lisa seemed to be fine. The heart rate machine thing was beeping rhythmically and the doctors all seemed happy. I wondered at the time why The Grotesque was showing me this... until the Doctor's left. Lisa was doing well. She'd be fine in fact. That's the impression I got, but then I found out she wouldn't. The doctor's left and it was just me and her in the room. There were a number of beds, but only about 2 other patients both unconscious or asleep as well. There was a closet in the room and I found my attention suddenly drawn to it and a horrible premonition occurred to me. I began to cry and plead with The Grotesque not to show me this. Of course he didn't listen. The closet door opened and a clawed, beastly apparition stalked into the room. It was The Rake. It moved to the bed and the heart monitor began speeding up. Even comatose Lisa could feel The Rake's presence and she was panicking. It seemed to smile as it noticed this and it skittered onto the bed and rubbed a claw over her face.

"Be still now anomaly. Your nightmare has ended," The Rake whispered and the heart monitor began to slow and then flatlined. The nightmare ended then. Which is all it was... A nightmare... Just a nightmare. She can't be dead. Not like that. I'm gonna be arriving at the hospital soon and I'll see she's still alive...

Oh god please be still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment