Friday 20 March 2015

Relief

So there's good news. After a grueling amount of time in which I was unable to find out anything regarding Lisa's condition I finally got an answer.

She is alive. At least for now. While the injury was pretty severe it was apparently nowhere near as severe as I remember it being. All that blood I remember seeing was apparently just the lens of terror making everything seem way more dire than it actually was. Either that or this is all a dream and I'm just finally catching a break on that fact. At the moment I don't care the point is she's not dead.

I mostly don't even care that they keep appending the word, "Yet" on the end every time they tell me that.

She actually managed to wake up for a little while apparently and communication was possible. She couldn't talk, though whether due to her injuries or the amount of bandages and other medical stuff, I'm not very knowledgeable about this kind of thing, around her throat. So we communicated through a small keyboard thing that allowed her to type out her thoughts and then converted them to speech.

I proceeded at first to tell her how glad I was she was alive and how much I'd miss her and all that and she only responded with the desire to tell me something that she considered rather urgent and I suppose it was... Still felt kind of cold her being all business about it.

I'll put it down to the situation. Her message though was regarding the feeling she'd had just before Faceless showed up.

She had mentioned that she could sense a Fear shortly before he arrived and amended that she's pretty sure what she was sensing wasn't Faceless. While The Convocation does nest inside of a Nest she was unable to sense the birds when The Timberwolves and Nests attacked us at the mall at least until they had been released. As such she should not of felt a Fear if only Faceless had attacked us. She thinks there might have been someone else there. I have a slightly different Theory.

Mostly I'm still fairly sure that's not Faceless and this might in fact confirm it. I'm pretty sure we were attacked by a Fear pretending to be Faceless.

One thought would be The Liar since she did possess him shortly before his death, but no that piece of her as well as his body were completely annihilated by Lightning. I think most likely the person who attacked us was The Archangel.

The Archangel manifests in the bodies of those who have died. Popular Theory holds that those in service to one of the others when they die don't go to him, but The Grinning Reaper stated otherwise when she was brought back to life. I feel that Faceless died and went to The Archangel and now he's using Faceless' body. It's probably why The Nests and Timberwolves are working together. The Nests might not be aware of this, The Timberwolves probably are. The Nests probably just think of him as some dual servant now serving both The Convocation and The Archangel. Perhaps there's something I can use there. Actually maybe I can confirm that... If that was The Archangel I obviously wasn't able to kill his body with The Pocket watch, but I might still of gotten some of it's essence.

... The Pocket Watch... I don't know where it is. The last time I remember having it was when I was hitting Faceless... or The Archangel, whichever with it. Everything after he left is a blur, but I don't really remember if I had it then either... Could he have stolen it. I asked a nurse and they said that there hadn't been a pocket watch on my person when they brought us in. Faceless/The Archangel must of stolen the pocket Watch.

This is bad... Very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment