Tuesday 10 March 2015

Things that have happened.

So it has been a bit of time since I last updated...

Numerous reasons.

Came out of shocked and instead entered a period of horror that left me pretty much unwilling to do anything meaningful. This occurred mid travel to our next destination and Lisa pretty much had to guide me every step of the way as I blundered blindly. I'm still not quite... okay I guess. Every once in a while I'll just flash back to it. I also can't really bring myself to get rid of the pocket watch, but I've kept to keeping it in my pocket and not taking it out. I don't really want to look at it.

The other reason I haven't been able to talk is as I've said we've been on the move again. Our plan is to every few days at random move from one city to another hoping to confound any planned attacks by our enemies.

Anyway stuff has happened since the last post. For one The Grotesque hasn't shown up again and so instead I had another prophetic-ish dream?

I saw the heavenly gates again. This time though I saw myself there. There was something behind the gate now as well. An amorphous being stood behind the gate all I could see of it were eyes, some human, some not and all staring at me. Voices screamed through the gate at me.

"Release Us!" and it sounded like thousands of people speaking in one voice. Then a new voice sounded. It was loud and filled with anger and it simply said:

"There is no God, but I!" and then something hit me in the dream and I woke up.

Lisa also says that with her memories returning certain abilities she had are also returning. Apparently she can sense the presence of Fears which she says should make it harder, if not impossible for any Fear to sneak up on us. So, it's unlikely I'll get caught again like I did with The Liar. As long as Lisa is around anyway.

Lastly got a contact from Muffin. He, Portnoy and Dr. Malice think they found something interesting and want us to come join them when we have time. They told us where to go and so we'll be heading there shortly. So... hopefully that will lead to something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment