Saturday 21 March 2015

Release

I was allowed to leave today. Lisa is still being held here though. Which means I can't really leave this place as I

A. Won't leave without her.
B. Would not survive trying to move around on my own.

I rely on her for so much it's almost scary.

She's the one who fights, who finds resources and places to stay, to comfort me emotionally... She's the only reason I'm still alive at all. Sally hasn't been around since we were brought in. I remember her mentioning something about trying to find somewhere new for us to stay. There was a note from her with the... Er whatever the hospital version of a receptionist is. It was from Sally, but was apparently delivered by a man who I didn't recognize from the description given and who didn't give a name I recognized either. The note said that she had found a new place and that I should come to a certain address where she's made us a little home.

I'm writing this before going there as I just wanted to type something out now before I leave. I wanted to think of something other than what's going on, but it's not working.

Lisa is still alive, but that, "yet" epithet is starting to seem true. She has fallen again into unconsciousness and apparently "Complications" have arisen as the doctor's told me. I don't want to leave her side, but I can't stay. It's selfish, but I can't stand the idea of being here if she dies. I need to be somewhere else and have something else to do. So... I'm gonna go see Sally and then I'm gonna contact Muffin and gonna get him to help me get the Watch back.




No comments:

Post a Comment