Wednesday 25 February 2015

We finally made it.

Sort of... We made it to the city where Lisa's UniversalPrince employer is currently residing. Unfortunately upon contacting him he said he's too busy for tonight and upon learning that we'd be arriving today (Somehow learning this before we actually told him) he went ahead and rented out a hotel room for us. We're staying there for the night and going to see him in the morning.

Nothing else really to report except a few random events that... well just kind of piqued my interest.

First I've been playing with that Pocket watch. Every time I remember I have it I once again find myself completely enchanted by it's existence. I finally opened it and inside it looks like just a normal watch, but there's an inscription on the inside of the lid. It wasn't easy to read with the lighting I had at the time and I haven't checked since, but I think it says: "I am the end of the story." I was broken from my enchantment this time, by a crack of thunder and this is when the second interesting event occurred. A storm started rather abruptly while I was looking at the pocket watch and Lisa was sleeping. I like Thunderstorms always have and so I went to the window to watch. It was dark out and it was beginning to rain. I watched the street from my window. There was something peaceful about watching an empty street at night with rain pattering down and the occasional flash of lightning and crash of thunder. However it took me a little while to realize the street wasn't empty. There was an elderly irish man standing out in the street. He had a cane and swung it carefully in front of him as he walked. I'm fairly sure he was blind. Probably deaf too as he seemed to not even notice the thunder and lightning. Though he also didn't seem bothered by the rain falling on him so maybe he's just really hard to shake. I'm fairly sure he's blind though. Also fairly sure he was Irish... I actually don't really know why I'm sure of that one, but I'm definitely sure he was Irish. Anyway he disappeared pretty quickly from view and the storm abated really quickly afterwards to.

Anyway going to bed now. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment