Saturday 14 February 2015

Lockdown

I didn't get out. Shortly after my last post. An announcement went out through the installed intercom. Apparently The Liar made herself known and a few Ordeal members have been confirmed infected. As a result the entire building has gone into lockdown. The Announcement mentioned special protocols for dealing with a Dying Man infestation so there's that. I'm currently still in my bedroom and I'm keeping the door locked and not letting anyone in. I haven't been hearing gunshots or anything. It actually seems fairly calm. I've heard people walking around outside my door and more than once I've heard that song being hummed, whistled or in one case actually sang out loud. Quite well too.

The announcements come on every few minutes announcing confirmed infected and asking repeatedly about the status of someone named Richard. Occasionally it also reminds people that attempting to touch the infected for any reason is a bad idea.

It's kind of weird actually. From my dreams this isn't how The Liar works. Why did it reveal itself? Itlies dormant in it's host. Either The Ordeal have some way to locate infected that they aren't saying or The Liar is acting incredibly uncharacteristically and letting itself be known.

Another announcement came on. That guy has appeared outside and seems to be trying to get in again. He's been spotted at each entrance, but upon finding the doors locked he moves away. This just gets better and better.

I wonder where Melissa is actually... I hope she's not infected. Theo and Brian too.

The announcements make it sound like The Ordeal have everything under control. I hope they do, but if it's not settled soon I'm gonna have to make my own way out. I can't stay here now. The Liar is the first, but she won't be the last. If one of the other creatures shows up during this it could be catastrophic I have to get out of here before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment