Saturday 14 February 2015

Amy

Amy wasn't in school today and when I got back I was told that someone had tried to break in and when they were caught they mentioned me. Of course it was Amy. They kept her in one of the cells. I went to visit her and find out what she was doing. Our conversation didn't last long. She said she just wanted to see me and I pointed out that first of all I was at school and wouldn't of even been here if she'd managed to get in undetected. Second she could have seen me at school and lastly she doesn't know where my room is so the chances of her finding me even if I had been here were low. She just kind of shrugged and apologized. Told me it was stupid and she shouldn't of done it, but she just wanted to impress me by doing something cool. I didn't believe her, but before I could say anything an Ordeal member by the name of Martin came in and said she was being let go. He opened the cell and told her to leave and not to come around again or she'd be put in a cell for a lot longer. She thanked him, smiled at me, said something about seeing me at school tomorrow and then left. As they were walking out she hummed the beginning of a tune and the guard continued it. He was still humming when they left earshot. This struck me as weird. I recognized the song. It was one of the one's Amy had shown me yesterday. A japanese song from a video game or something. I didn't really remember what she'd told me about it. I did remember the title of the song though and managed to find it.

It's called Liar's Smile.


Something is wrong with Amy. I can't put my finger on it exactly. She said I tried to contact her though and so I'm trying to remember my dreams. She also said she was an acquaintance of Norman, but Patrick and Mr. Doloro don't recognize her. The only woman who was in my dreams with Norman before he met Patrick and Mr. Doloro was his sister, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't her, plus they did meet her eventually and they would have recognized her. Actually the only woman I can even remember Norman interacting with in my dreams aside from his sister was The Masked Woman and that wasn't in this universe...

Speak of the devil I just got a response from Norman. It just says "Your wave fell. Start running, I'll try to help if I can." That's not good. He also changed the subject line. It's a typo? I sent him the subject as Amy and he changed it to mAy... Oh... May... I completely forgot about her... I am an idiot! Liar's Smile! May! How the hell did I not see this earlier! No wonder Portnoy and Mr. Peyn didn't recognize her! It's The Liar! Wait... Did I touch her at any point? Could she have gotten me? I don't think so... I have to hope... I have to hope and I have to get the hell out of here. I'm so glad I've been preparing for this moment. I'm stopping this post here, grabbing my stuff and getting out of here.

The Fall has come time for me to move on. I'll try to post when I'm somewhere safe... Er relatively Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment