Friday 13 February 2015

The New Girl

So The New Girl made actual contact today. Her name is Amy Zinnia and she gave me an interesting excuse for why she's been watching me. Apparently she's a friend of Norman and he told her about me and she came to meet me. She claimed I tried to contact her once because I had had a dream about her, but when I said I had never dreamed of anyone named Amy Zinnia she told me I had only dreamed of her under an alias, but wouldn't tell me which one saying that she wanted to forget that part of her and it was better if I got to know her again from the ground up instead of from some dream I had. We spent some time together after school and I made sure Patrick was with us the whole time. We mostly talked about Norman, she definitely knew a lot about him. She also lent me some books she liked and we listened to some music. She asked if she could come to my place tomorrow, but when I told her I'm not really allowed to bring friends over and that I still didn't quite trust her yet she seemed very understanding. We parted ways soon after that. I made sure to ask Patrick what he thought and he said that while she did seem familiar he couldn't really place her, but that Norman had a large network of friends and allies that he wasn't aware of and that he hadn't even really been a friend of Norman's until the big event anyway so she could be on the level.

When I got home I tried to contact Norman, but he wasn't on skype so I just sent him a message asking about Amy and whether he knew anything about this. He hasn't gotten back to me yet, but hopefully he'll respond soon.

For now though... I don't really know what to think. She seems friendly enough and there aren't really any holes in her story as of yet. I don't really trust her, but she hasn't given me any real reason to fear her yet either.

There haven't been any more sightings of the guy since the shooting.

From the descriptions of the guy he seems to be about 25-30 years old with smokey grey hair and wearing a red- muscle shirt and black pants. Those who have seen him have described him as athletic. Melissa saw him too apparently though and her much less formal report described him as smoking hot and ripped. She said when she saw him her eyes began to water.

I think if he turns out to be a threat she's gonna be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment