Wednesday 18 February 2015

The bus station has free wifi, it's awesome. No roaming charges for me!

We finished dinner and set off again. I learned a little bit more about the man we're going to meet. He has a place set up in every major city in the world and occasionally smaller set-ups in minor, but uniquely positioned or important places. I asked her if she normally had to venture this far to work each day and she said that normally he contacts her via phone or internet and once the client has been located and informed they're usually brought to a specified place where he comes to meet them. The only reason we're going on this trek is because he specified that the current client, I guess that being me, is to be brought to his main location. Apparently my problem is of unique importance.

I guess at least I'm important to someone...

On the way we talked a bit more about him. She's never actually met him in person and she only knows him by the username he uses when he contacts her.

"The Universal Prince" apparently. She usually just refers to him as Prince. We're actually currently at a bus stop. We're going to take a bus to the city where he has his set-up for this area. I offered to pay, but Catherine said that the cost of transport is included in her commission for this job, so she's paying. On the way to the bus station though a strange event happened. We were waiting at a crosswalk for the light to change when someone I didn't manage to spot called out "Lisa!" and Catherine raised her head to look around. She swore and quickly ducked her head back down. As soon as the light changed she began hurrying me along at a rushed pace for the rest of the way and seems really anxious to leave. The bus is going to be another few minutes though, so she's just sitting with me and fidgeting nervously a lot. I tried to strike up a conversation and asked her a few times what's wrong, but she's apparently very irritable because of whatever it is and I've decided it's better to just leave her alone, so I started writing this.

Something seems to be happening...

Did the bus arrive early?

Goodbye for now either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment